Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Immortality Virus Book Review

The Immortality Virus by Christine Amsden is a deep dark look at the 21st century. For some unknown reason, no one dies of old age or disease. Imagine what happens to society when there is no longer the ability to provide basic living requirements for it's residents. This world in in social chaos.

The book is an easy read. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. My first preference in reading material has never been science fiction, but this book has changed my mind. I really enjoyed the story. It flowed and kept my attention. It slowed a bit in the middle, but not enough to distract me from reading.

Christine Amsden writes with flair. Her action sequences are absorbing and believable. Her heroine, Grace Harper, is a character with whom I could embrace. She has a sarcastic wit that I enjoyed. All in all the story was very good and it makes you stop and question what is the price of eternal life? I would give this book 4 stars.

Check out this chapter excerpt from the book to be released June 15, 2011.

eBook available HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment