Friday, April 22, 2011

Love Food & Live Well Review


Love Food and Live Well by Chantel Hobbss is an inspirational, if not original diet book. Hobbs has written 2 other books about losing weight (over 200 pounds) and keeping it off.

The key point to this book is Hobb's 80/20 rule. 80% of the food we choose should be based on providing our bodies with the maximum fuel needed to maintain good health. The other 20% of the time, we should allow ourselves to indulge in the foods we really enjoy.

The key to losing weight is not a new concept. It is to eat less and move more. Chantel Hobbs does a better job at delivering the message. Her sense of humor and down to earth attitude makes you appreciate and relate to the messenger with a better attitude. I give this book 4 stars.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: WaterBrook Press; 1 edition (December 14, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9780307457844
ISBN-13: 978-0307457844
ASIN: 0307457842
Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces

1 comment:

  1. You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you the Creative Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

    I invite you to follow me as we have a lot in common, but no pressure. I’m not giving you the award just so you will follow me. You really do deserve it!

    My blog specialize in helping writers get published by learning from agents, editors and authors who I interview.
    Tomorrow, I am having a literary agent on my blog as a special guest. She has some great tips for authors.

    Take care and have a nice day :-)
    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete