Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Gray Zone Review

The Gray Zone by Daphna Edwards Ziman is an exciting mystery/thriller novel. The action is smooth and the story line riveting. The characters are developed so well that you become a part of their story. I was captivated by chapter 2 and couldn't put it down.

Daphna Edwards Ziman's passion for correcting the atrocities in the foster care system are evident with The Gray Zone. She has been active in legislation for changing the system and her book portrays the worst side of our foster care system.

The Gray Zone is a well written book that will keep you on your seat. It portrays the basic human condition of survival. I recommend this book for any mystery/thriller lover. I give this book 5 stars. I enjoyed reading this book.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher.

Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Greenleaf Book Group Press (June 1, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 160832110X
ISBN-13: 978-1608321100
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 1.2 inches

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really need to start reading again! Found you from the All Week Blog Hop and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower!

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete